The Willy Warmer
209km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter. Controls at Costa Cafe, Pangbourne, Tutti Pole cafe, Hungerford and Winnersh, plus 2 information controls. ***STOP PRESS*** To entry online via the audax.uk website, use the 'Enter by Post' button.
A 'ride-round-ride' from Chalfont across the Berkshore downs, just right for a short winters day! Online entry only through the event ticketing system. 'No-Mod-Cons' accommodation (bring a sleeping bag!) available at event HQ on friday night - contact the organiser for details.
- 209 km in 13h56
- Saturday 18th January 2020
- 08:00 to finish by 21:56
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter
- Event entries are now via
the audax.uk website:
Go to audax.uk web page to Login and Enter this event
- 07:56 GMT
- 16:25 GMT
- L P R T 175 G
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Paul Stewart
- Willesden CC
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 943r.zip updated 08.01.20
- Download 943g.zip updated 13.01.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.