Suffolk Lanes Extravaganza
209km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at Halesworth; Control; keep a cafe receipt., Orford; Stamp Control and Framlingham; Control; keep a cafe or shop receipt., plus 6 information controls. On-line entries accepted until 6pm, Friday 17 July.
A rural meander to the coast at Orford and back,passing three castles on the way. Mainly using quiet lanes, with short stretches of minor A and B roads, through this quiet part of Suffolk. Very little traffic! Attractive villages and towns, castles, countryside and coast. David Coupe is extending this ride to 500k, in memory of Lars Ericsson, who did that last year. If you want to join him, see YACF for full details.
- 209 km in 13h56
- Saturday 18th July 2020
- 08:30 to finish by 22:26
- Starting from:
- Bildeston, Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.80 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:59 BST
- 21:17 BST
- L P R T G
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 870r.zip updated 04.11.19
- Download 870g.zip updated 04.11.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 6 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.