Bath or bust
212km cycling event starting from Riverside, Cardiff. Controls at Fishponds, Midford - Hope & Anchor and Yate - commercial, plus 3 information controls. start and finish at the Littleman Garge Coffee Shop
one drink and snack included with entry. some street parking and local parking facilities at Penderys St.
Those seeking local accommodation pre or post ride are reccomeded to pre book at the Nos Da Backpackers Hotel in Riverside.
- 05:59 BST
- 20:25 BST
- G L NM P R T
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- David Hann
- Entries to:
- David Hann
20 TUDOR LANE
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 717r.zip updated 20.01.20
- Download 717g.zip updated 20.01.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.