The Snow Hare
200km cycling event starting from Galashiels. Controls at Innerleithen, Biggar, Sanquhar, Biggar and Innerleithen. Brand new event with a route across the heart of the Scottish Borders out to Sanquhar via the beautiful Spango valley as the snow hares chase the Spring and start their change to Summer colours.
Free food at the HQ and finishers medal included in entry fee.
- 06:15 GMT
- 18:30 GMT
- P L R T S G
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Lucy Mctaggart
- Scottish Borders Randonneur
- Entries to:
- Lucy McTaggart
30 Victoria St.
- 01896 758 181
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.