100km cycling event starting from Bolsover. Controls at Free Control -Dated & Timed receipt North Anston S25 4BS, plus 2 information controls. We are pleased to offer this new 100k AUDAX event from Bolsover. A mainly flat route heading east with controls at Woodbeck, Drakeholes, and Anston then back to HQ.
Tea/Biscuits at start, refreshments at finish
Why the name? Well, Bolsover is famous for its castle and a court jester in history is synonymous with putting a smile on people’s faces and hopefully this event will do so as well! Entrants on the day will be accepted by prior arrangement only subject to numbers (fee £8.50). Please contact the organiser in advance to check availability. There are two information controls at Woodbeck and Drakeholes, a free control at North Anston. Please note that there are NO CAFES on this route so you must ensure that you have sufficient supplies for the event. There are some places where supplies may be obtained and this information will be on the welcome letter.
- 06:06 GMT
- 18:20 GMT
- G L P R T (100) (14/03)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Malcolm Smith
- Audax Club Bolsover
- Entries to:
- Malcolm Smith
14 Highfield Road
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 691r.pdf updated 23.09.19
- Download 691g.gpx updated 17.09.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet