56km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Rosliston Forestry Centre, plus 1 information control. NEW VILLAGE HALL HQ: for more parking & toilet, see location map. START: free drinks and DIY toast. STAGE 1: lanes to Information Control & 1/2 way cafe stop. STAGE 2. more quiet lanes. Entry On-the-day = +£2 extra.
Good introduction to Audax or for riders who don't wish to hurry though delightfully quiet countryside. Two short sections on foot / cycle paths and no difficult junctions. Plenty of time for a rest at the midway refreshment stop: a haven for local cyclists.
- 04:43 BST
- 21:32 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Roy Bishop
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 10-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 654r.zip updated 12.03.19
- Download 654g.zip updated 12.03.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet