Steam Ride:Quainton Express
117km cycling event starting from Waters Edge (Rear),Ruislip, HA4 7YP. Controls at Quainton Memorial Hall. All aboard the Quainton Express, for a scenic ride past Chequers, through the Chilterns AONB and through beautiful Waddesdon Park to Quainton Hall for refreshments.
Keep an eye out for the Glis glis, an edible delicacy in the Waddesdon park area :O) http://www.the-piedpiper.co.uk/th1l.htm as well as Red-Kites. Train Spotters: Buckinghamshire Rail Centre http://www.bucksrailcentre.org
- 05:46 GMT
- 18:26 GMT
- L P R T YH
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Tim Sollesse
- AC Hackney
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 598r.pdf updated 11.03.16
- Download 598g.gpx updated 01.02.16
- See outline map below.