Musselburgh RCC Tour of East Lothian
106km cycling event starting from Old Town Hall, Musselburgh. Controls at Redstane Rigg, Dunbar and Haddington, plus 1 information control. Tour of East Lothian back for another year. Come and join us for a trip around varied scenery and terrain, ranging from sea level to the highest road in East Lothian.
Paypal is preferred. We often have 200 entries so to aid safety at the start riders are split into groups about 3 mins apart on the road. Please advise me via email an indication of how long you expect to take to nearest half hour from 3.5 hours to 8. If you wish to ride with friends let me know who and I will try to put you off together!
- 07:41 GMT
- 17:18 GMT
- L P R T NM G
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Douglas Kirkham
- Musselburgh RCC
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 12.5-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 58g.gpx updated 01.02.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.