209km cycling event starting from Usk, Monmouthshire. Controls at Hay on Wye and Llandrindod Wells , plus 1 information control. Heading into Mid Wales from Monmouthshire this BR takes in Uplands skirting the Black Mountains to Hay on Wye, following remote and quiet lanes to Llandrindrod Wells.
We then return across the Epynt Military Ranges (with prior arrangement) then home to Usk via Brecon. All profits to MIND Monmouthshire. Online entries ONLY Please!
- 209 km in 13h56
- Saturday 27th June 2020
- 07:30 to finish by 21:26
- Starting from:
- Usk , Monmouthshire
- £8.00 ( )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:55 BST
- 21:34 BST
- G NM P R T (8/9)
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Bob Millar
- Monmouthshire Wheelers
- Entries to:
- Bob Millar
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 533r.pdf updated 20.09.19
- Download 533g.zip updated 20.09.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.