The Copdock Circuit - Spring in South Suffolk
100km cycling event starting from Copdock, nr Ipswich. Controls at Preston St Mary and Acton: Wally's Cafe, plus 5 information controls. Join us in picturesque South Suffolk. Medieval villages, rolling hills and valleys. B roads and lanes. Good cafes. Start Copdock Cricket Pavillion, close to A12 & A14. Short ride from Ipswich station.
Now in its 7th year and still the same fabulous route. A challenging early season route to prepare for longer rides ahead.
- 05:41 GMT
- 18:22 GMT
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Andy Terry
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- Andy Terry
- 12-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 522r.zip updated 01.02.16
- Download 522g.gpx updated 01.02.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet