NEW Mere Century
160km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, Nr Warrington. Controls at Prees Heath, plus 3 information controls. A new start location at Whitley Village Hall with free parking, tea and toilets. Cafes at Ellesmere, Audlem. Soup and tea at finish. No entries on the line
The route passes a few less of the many Meres of Cheshire and Shropshire so is slightly shorter than the Mere 200 (Hatchmere, Delamere, Newton Mere, Blake Mere, Ellesmere, White Mere, Colemere,Combermere, Redesmere and Budworth Mere, ). This is excellent cycling countryside with lots of quiet lanes. Although not a hilly ride, these are numerous undulations.
- 07:13 GMT
- 17:29 GMT
- P R T 60
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Neil Shand
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
12 Chapel Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 503r.pdf updated 20.02.19
- Download 503g.gpx updated 25.01.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.