104km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at NEEDHAM MARKET and BUXHALL, plus 4 information controls. On-line entries accepted until 6pm, Friday 17 July.
The route is broadly circular through quiet and attractive countryside and villages, using many of the best country lanes in this part of Suffolk, with short stretches of minor A roads. Very little traffic!
- 104 km in 6h56
- Saturday 18th July 2020
- 09:30 to finish by 16:26
- Starting from:
- Bildeston , Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.80 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:59 BST
- 21:17 BST
- L P R T S G
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 39r.zip updated 04.11.19
- Download 39g.zip updated 04.11.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.