N C C 'The Little Big Wizard'
150km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, nr Warrington. Controls at Wizard Tea Rooms, Longnor, Get a receipt. and Tittesworth water visitor centre, get a receipt., plus 4 information controls. A ramble across rural Cheshire on country lanes to The Wizard tearooms followed by some stiff climbing through the Peak District, Blaze Hill, Pyms Chair, Goyt Valley and a few more. Then a flat ride back.
Tea/coffee/Toast at start, drinks, hot food and cake at the Finish included in the price.
- 150 km in 10h00
- Sunday 12th July 2020
- 08:30 to finish by 18:30
- Starting from:
- Lower Whitley , nr Warrington
- £8.00 ( £8.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:49 BST
- 21:35 BST
- F G P R Y
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Neil Shand
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2000m [1910m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 381g.gpx updated 27.02.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.