Windrush Winter Warm Down 150
155km cycling event starting from Ashton Keynes, Cirencester. Controls at HAILES ABBEY, SHERBORNE and STANTON HARCOURT, plus 1 information control. A slighly harder version of the 100km Warm-up. Start by going north over the escarpment to Winchcomb. Climb back onto the Cotswolds and follow the Windrush to the Thames. After Sherborne follows the Warm-up reversed.
Special low entry fee this year! Last year snow prevented most from riding. As a result we made a large profit, hence the low entry fee this year. Downloadable route sheet and GPS files are for 2019 event. Revised files available in December.
- 07:51 GMT
- 17:04 GMT
- L F P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Peter Holden
- Corinium CC
- Entries to:
- Peter Holden
39 Querns Lane
- 01285 659 515
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 344r.zip updated 09.01.19
- Download 344g.zip updated 09.01.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.