The Petworth Start of Summer Time 200
208km cycling event starting from Pound Street Car Park, Petworth, W Sussex. Controls at Petrol Station opp Churchers College Petersfield, Hampers Green Community Centre and Pease Pottage Service Station, plus 4 information controls. A Start of Summer Time 208k ride of two loops, starting with the Western loop, centred on Hampers Green Community Centre, Petworth.
NOTE This year is not a BRM version of the ride.
Start in the free Pound Street Car Park (Behind Co-Op Store). One feed on route at halfway in the Hampers Green Village Hall and again at the finish. No entries on the line. Please see the Route Sheet download for more detailed information.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Time
- 06:46 BST
- 19:30 BST
- F G P T R
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Anton Brown
- Anton Brown
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 343r.zip updated 29.01.20
- Download 343g.zip updated 24.01.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.