N C C 'New Little Wizard Audax'
120km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, nr Warrington. Controls at Whitegate Station Cafe, plus 7 information controls. A ramble across rural Cheshire on country lanes through pretty villages to The Wizard tearooms followed by some rolling roads around North Cheshire. Past Jodrell Bank space telescope and back through Delamere Forest.
Tea/coffee/Toast at start, drinks, hot food and cake at the Finish included in the price.
- 120 km in 8h00
- Sunday 12th July 2020
- 09:00 to finish by 17:00
- Starting from:
- Lower Whitley , nr Warrington
- £8.00 ( £8.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:49 BST
- 21:35 BST
- F G P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Neil Shand
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 331g.gpx updated 01.02.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 7 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.