NEW Mere Two Hundred
205km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, Nr Warrington. Controls at Prees Heath, plus 5 information controls. A new start location at Whitley Village Hall with parking, tea and toilets. Cafes at Ellesmere, Prees Heath, Audlem and Wilmslow. Soup and tea at finish. No entries on the line. Tel 07966 473413
The route passes the many Meres of Cheshire and Shropshire (Hatchmere, Delamere, Newton Mere, Blake Mere, Ellesmere, White Mere, Colemere, Combermere, Redesmere, Mere and Budworth Mere, ). This is excellent cycling countryside with lots of quiet lanes. Although not a hilly ride, these are numerous undulations.
- 07:13 GMT
- 17:29 GMT
- P R T 100
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Neil Shand
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
12 Chapel Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 33r.pdf updated 20.02.19
- Download 33g.gpx updated 22.01.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.