The Winter Boat Ride
210km cycling event starting from The Wonder Cafe, Uxbridge. Controls at Green Dragon Rare Breeds Centre, Stoke Bruerne (The Boat) and Marsworth/Tring (Open Control), plus 2 information controls. A ride out across the Buckinghamshire downs, just right for a short winters day. We ride out from the well named Wonder Cafe, and finish at a Wetherspoons Pub. What's not to like?
Online entry only through the event ticketing system. Payment by debit/credit card (NOT Paypal).
- 07:30 GMT
- 17:04 GMT
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- GPS files available from organiser
- Paul Stewart
- Audax Club DuBois
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 07974 670931
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 289r.zip updated 30.01.19
- Download 289g.zip updated 30.01.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet