The Kelvedon Oyster
104km cycling event starting from Kelvedon, Essex. Controls at Pebmarsh, Rowhedge and West Mersea, plus 2 information controls. The third of ACME's 100k Winter Brevet Series, with a few improvements to the route for this edition.
The ride starts from Kelvedon which is on the main London to Norwich line (cheap parking on a Saturday). There are plenty of eating options in Rowhedge, West Mersea and Heybridge and the entry fee includes the opportunity to sample a Colchester Native oyster and have a hot drink at the West Mersea control. Start and Finish at The Railway Tavern. 9.30 start should be available on the day.
- 104 km in 8h40
- Saturday 18th January 2020
- 10:00 to finish by 18:40
- Starting from:
- Kelvedon , Essex
- £5.00 ( £5.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 07:56 GMT
- 16:25 GMT
- X M T G F
- Mudguards required
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Toilets at the start
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Graeme Provan
- Audax Club Mid-Essex
- Entries to:
- Graeme Provan
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 245r.zip updated 14.01.20
- Download 245g.zip updated 13.01.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet