204km cycling event starting from Great Bromley, nr Colchester. Controls at Wickham Market, Diss and Sudbury, plus 2 information controls. A circular route nearest the shortest day of the year. Starting at Great Bromley VH, Essex and just crossing over the Norfolk border at the midway point, this ride is mainly on B roads and quiet A roads in Suffolk.
A chance to see some Xmas lights both tasteful and not! Breakfast at start and hot food at the finish are included in the price. Plenty of parking at the village hall. Closest train stations are Wivenhoe or Manningtree but Sunday services are restricted. Hopefully the sun will shine for us this year!
- 08:12 GMT
- 15:47 GMT
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Andy Terry
- CTC Suffolk
- Entries to:
- Andy Terry
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 233r.pdf updated 06.12.19
- Download 233g.zip updated 19.11.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet