200km cycling event starting from Denshaw, Saddleworth. Controls at Settle: Free control Stamp or Receipt and Slaidburn: Stamp from riverside cafe or receipt, plus 3 information controls. A scenic tour over the Pennines to Settle, return over the Bowland Fells with great views of the Three Peaks and then Pendle Hill.
Denshaw, Buckstones, Luddenden, Stanbury, Laneshaw Bridge, Barnoldswick, Paythorne, Settle, Wray, Slaidburn, Grindleton, Chatburn, Downham, Barley, Fence, Haggate, Worsthorne, Todmorden, Littleborough, Milnrow, Moorcock, Denshaw.
- 200 km in 13h20
- Sunday 28th June 2020
- 08:00 to finish by 21:20
- Starting from:
- Denshaw , Saddleworth
- £8.00 ( £8.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:36 BST
- 21:44 BST
- P R T G
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Nephi Alty
- Saddleworth Clarion
- Entries to:
- Nephi Alty
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 208r.zip updated 25.06.18
- Download 208g.gpx updated 03.06.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.