Cambrian Reservoirs 200
208km cycling event starting from Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth. Controls at Elan Valley Visitor Centre, Llandovery and Tregaron, plus 3 information controls. A 208km route starting and finishing in Aberystwyth. Riders will visit Nant-y-Moch reservoir and the Elan Valley on the outward leg. Lunch in Llandovery is followed by a return leg via Llyn Briane.
Icy conditions are a possibility particularly at either end of the day. Riders should carry lights.
- 208 km in 14h34
- Sunday 1st March 2020
- 07:00 to finish by 21:34
- Starting from:
- Llanbadarn Fawr , Aberystwyth
- £6.00 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 07:04 GMT
- 17:55 GMT
- G L P T S
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- GPS files available from organiser
- Andy Cox
- Audax Cymru
- Entries to:
- Andy Cox
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 14.3-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 173r.pdf updated 17.02.20
- Download 173g.zip updated 17.02.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.