The Swanage Swan
175km cycling event starting from Awbridge, Nr. Romsey, Hampshire. Controls at Wimborne and Swanage, plus 3 information controls. An imperial century ride to the seaside! Enjoy scenic and varied terrain through the Isle of Purbeck, a ferry crossing to Poole (£1 fare), along the Bournemouth clifftop roads, and back via the beautiful New Forest.
Village hall start and finish with light refreshments provided at the start and more extensive options on your return!
- 175 km in 11h40
- Saturday 20th June 2020
- 08:00 to finish by 19:40
- Starting from:
- Awbridge , Nr. Romsey, Hampshire
- £7.00 ( )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:51 BST
- 21:24 BST
- G L P R T 50
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Alan Davies
- Winchester CTC
- Entries to:
- Alan Davies
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.