Mini Upper Stour
50km cycling event starting from Long Melford. Controls at , plus 3 information controls. A perfect introduction to audax,a relaxing ride on very quiet pretty Suffolk lanes with a half way stop at a disused railway station.
Hot drinks and quality food at the end of this friendly event.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
- 04:39 BST
- 21:13 BST
- G L P R T 3/6
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Ian Lovelock
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 12-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 155r.pdf updated 02.04.19
- Download 155g.gpx updated 28.11.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet