100 miles of Suffolk Lanes
168km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at At Framlingham, keep a cafe or shop receipt., At Orford, Stamp Control and At Wickham Market, keep a cafe or shop receipt., plus 4 information controls. On-line entries accepted until 6pm, Friday 17 July.
A 100 mile meander, through attractive villages and towns and golden cornfields to the Suffolk coast and back, taking in two impressive castles along the way.The route uses quiet country lanes, with short stretches of minor A roads.
- 168 km in 11h12
- Saturday 18th July 2020
- 08:45 to finish by 19:57
- Starting from:
- Bildeston , Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.80 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 04:59 BST
- 21:17 BST
- L P R T S G
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 152r.zip updated 04.11.19
- Download 152g.zip updated 04.11.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.