Heart of England 300
307km cycling event starting from Cirencester. Controls at ALCESTER, ATHERSTONE, DAVENTRY and TACKLEY, plus 1 information control. An undulating ride through the rural heart of England. Few big hills after the Cotswolds. Hardly a main road in sight. Good café controls. Basic accommodation available in the hall on Friday and Saturday night.
Updated GPS and Route sheet files uploaded 13March. Please check here for and late changes.
- 307 km in 20h00
- Saturday 18th April 2020
- 06:00 to finish by + 02:00
- Starting from:
- £7.00 ( £7.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 06:13 BST
- 20:13 BST
- A(2) L P R T 100
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Peter Holden
- Corinium CC
- Entries to:
- Peter Holden
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 146r.zip updated 13.03.20
- Download 146g.zip updated 13.03.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.