A Cornish 100
107km cycling event starting from Falmouth. Controls at The Lizard - Car Park, plus 5 information controls.
A ride from Falmouth around the creeks in inlets of the Helford River with views of Falmouth Bay, on to The Lizard, furthest most southerly point on the mainland, followed by more Cornish villages before refreshments at the finish. A mix of terrain some flat and some challenging climbs. Ride will be validated on the day Return SAE not required. Entry on the day £7.00.
- 107 km in 8h55
- Sunday 5th April 2020
- 09:00 to finish by 17:55
- Starting from:
- £6.50 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 06:49 BST
- 19:58 BST
- F G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Philip Conroy
- Falmouth Whs.
- Entries to:
- Philip Conroy
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 135r.pdf updated 28.02.20
- Download 135g.gpx updated 06.04.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.