160km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at IPSTONES and WYASTON Village Hall, plus 1 information control. NEW VILLAGE HALL HQ for more parking & toilet (see location map).
NEW 1st CONTROL @ FROGHALL - NOT IPSTONES. 2nd Cont@ Bradbourne Village Hall, pay for what you have.
Free refreshments @ Finish.
Start: Free drinks + DIY toast etc. Stage 1: Rolling terrain with views of hills to come. Stage 2: Long steady climb followed by stunning views and varied climbs and descents. Stage 3: Flatter finish on interesting lanes. Views of Carsington Reservoir then crossing valleys of rivers Dove and Trent.
- 04:43 BST
- 21:32 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Roy Bishop
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 12.5-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 125r.zip updated 23.04.19
- Download 125g.zip updated 30.01.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet