N C C "The Big Wizard"
200km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, nr Warrington. Controls at Wizard Tea Rooms, Longnor, Get a receipt., Tittesworth water visitor centre, get a receipt., Monument at Right turn off A530?, Name of the pub opposite the church? and Name of garden centre on the right before the traffic lights?, plus 5 information controls. A ramble across rural Cheshire on country lanes to The Wizard tearooms, some stiff climbing in the Peak District; Blaze Hill, Pyms Chair, Goyt Valley and a few more. Then a flat loop round Cheshire back.
Tea/coffee/Toast at start, drinks, hot food and cake at the Finish included in the price.
- 200 km in 13h20
- Sunday 1st September 2019
- 08:00 to finish by 21:20
- Starting from:
- Lower Whitley , nr Warrington
- £8.00 ( £8.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:17 BST
- 20:03 BST
- F G P R Y
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Neil Shand
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2450m [2200m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 954g.gpx updated 10.07.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet