Greenwich Mean Climb
310km cycling event starting from Greenwich. Controls at Edenbridge, Seaford, Crowborough, Bexhill and Tunbridge Wells, plus 4 information controls. A challenging ride out of London and through the quiet, hilly lanes of the Downs and Weald. Featuring not one but two trips to the coast and around 4500m of climbing.
Includes light refreshments at the start and food at the Seaford car park control after 130km - all others require a visit to a shop/café/garage/cashpoint for a receipt. Full meal and beer at the finish for a traditional Audax Club Hackney Arrivée welcome at the home of the organiser. Counts towards the Grimpeurs du Sud award. Routesheet and GPX files will be available after a final routecheck during September and emailed to all entrants.
- 06:53 BST
- 18:48 BST
- F G R (80)
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Ivan Cornell
- Audax Club Hackney
- Entries to:
- Ivan Cornell
13 Maidenstone Hill
- 15-28 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 91r.pdf updated 10.07.19
- Download 91g.zip updated 10.07.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.