Suffolk Lanes Extravaganza
209km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at Halesworth; Control; keep a cafe receipt., Orford; Stamp Control and Framlingham; Control; keep a cafe or shop receipt., plus 6 information controls. If just using GPX, please read route sheet for info on traffic, poor surfaces etc - also other cafes! Link to Ride with GPS map; https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27756308
A rural meander to the coast at Orford and back,passing three castles on the way. Mainly using quiet lanes, with short stretches of minor A and B roads, through this quiet part of Suffolk. Very little traffic! Attractive villages and towns, castles, countryside and coast. Entries accepted until 3pm on 19 July.
- 209 km in 13h56
- Saturday 20th July 2019
- 08:30 to finish by 22:26
- Starting from:
- Bildeston, Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 04:58 BST
- 21:06 BST
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 870r.zip updated 10.07.19
- Download 870g.zip updated 16.12.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 6 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.