Heart of Anglia
210km cycling event starting from Debenham, Suffolk. Controls at Littleport and Swaffham, plus 4 information controls. **NEW** You'll love the variety of this heart shaped route. Fens, Brecks, Forests, Heathland, Wind Turbines, a Cathedral. Oh, and pigs, lots of pigs!
A bar and Indian food (English menu option) is available to purchase at the finish and the start time is chosen with this in mind. The route includes some minor single track roads.
- 210 km in 13h30
- Saturday 27th April 2019
- 08:00 to finish by 21:30
- Starting from:
- Debenham, Suffolk
- £6.50 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Distance
- 05:36 BST
- 20:12 BST
- G L P R
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- David Coupe
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- David Coupe
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
- BRM [PBP]
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 71r.zip updated 16.04.19
- Download 71g.gpx updated 15.03.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.