Monmouthshire Meander 200
202km cycling event starting from Gabalfa, NW Cardiff. Controls at Chepstow Garden Centre or Garage, Monmouth, Abergavenny and Monmouth Garden Centre, plus 1 information control. A scenic ride up the Wye Valley, past Tintern Abbey, onto Monmouth, then Abergavenny, returning back to Monmouth, followed by a sharp climb, then an easy ride back via the Gwent levels to the arivée
A new start location this year, based out of Cardiff Cycle Workshop (CF14 3AY), allows for a more informal gathering, parking at start, plus pre and post ride secure bike parking, easy access to taff trail, toilets, and post ride refreshments included.
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
- 07:18 GMT
- 16:34 GMT
- YH G P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Nic Pow
- VeloAdventures Cardiff
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 677r.zip updated 10.07.19
- Download 677g.zip updated 10.07.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet