Mad March, Up and Blackdown
100km cycling event starting from Exeter. Controls at Uffculme and Churchinford, plus 1 information control. The Mad March starts and finishes in Cranbrook. There is a big free car park at Cranbrook station and plenty of on road parking available.
Entries on the day £7. Entries will close if we reach 200.
- 06:28 GMT
- 18:17 GMT
- YH F P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Exeter Whs
- Entries to:
- Sarah Britton
17 Copse Close Lane
- 07443 471140
- 12-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 655r.pdf updated 27.01.18
- Download 655g.gpx updated 27.01.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet