611km cycling event starting from Raynes Park. Controls at Wallingford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Worcester, Hay-on-Wye, Co-op, Severn View Services, Pewsey and Hindhead/Grayshott, plus 3 information controls. Visit 11 counties of England and Wales in one ride! Moderately hilly throughout.
N.B. THIS YEAR THIS IS AN X-RATED EVENT WITH NO OVERNIGHT CONTROL AT CHEPSTOW. YOU WILL NEED TO BE SELF-SUPPORTED FOR THE WHOLE ROUTE
Start and arrivée at scout hall with Friday night accommodation available. Entry fee includes brekky at the start, and now-traditional hot dinner and KWAC warm welcome at the arrivée. This year with commercial controls. Recommended overnight stop at Travelodge Severn View or Bristol Alveston Premier Inn.
- 04:44 BST
- 21:18 BST
- A(1) C F G L P R T S X 150
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Kingston Wheelers
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.