Winchcombe Falling Leaves 104
102km cycling event starting from Winchcombe, Glos. Controls at Daglingworth and Eastleach Turville, plus 3 information controls. A tough but scenic event showing the Cotswolds in their Autumn colours. Be prepared for some steep hills and a NEW ROUTE this year! DELICIOUS FOOD and reliable loos! at the start and end, donations welcome.
PARKING at the Library Carpark START point for 2019 at the SCOUT HUT. Loos and pre-ride refreshments - a warm place to wait!
- 07:15 BST
- 18:37 BST
- No Mudguards required
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Sarah Davies
- Winchcombe Cycling Club
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 613r.pdf updated 08.09.19
- Download 613g.gpx updated 28.05.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet