51km cycling event starting from Budleigh Salterton, Devon. Controls at Gittisham. A gentle introduction to audax riding via the quiet lanes of East Devon following the River Otter to Gittisham and back. Cream tea & sandwiches provided at the finish.
Post code for the start is EX9 6RJ is you're having trouble locating it.PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY. ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE ON FRIDAY.
- 06:45 BST
- 19:33 BST
- C G L NM P R T
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- CS Dynamo
- Entries to:
- Steven Medlock
11 Marpool Hill
- 12.5-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 570r.zip updated 01.09.19
- Download 570g.zip updated 03.03.18