202km cycling event starting from Bredbury, Stockport. Controls at Market Drayton and Gatesheath, Old Ma's Coffee Shop, plus 1 information control.This event has a mandatory route - you should follow the route instructions as closely as possible. The traditional ride from Bredbury across Cheshire. Nice and flatish, suitable for the time of year. The ride HQ will be offering teas and coffees at the start, hot soup at the finish.
See www.delphcyclist.info/Solstice.html for full details (Route sheet, GPX files, maps, directions to ride HQ, weather forecast links etc). Keep an eye on the weather and request a Perm Card to ride another day if it looks a bit dodgy on the day.
- 08:24 GMT
- 15:45 GMT
- G P R T (100)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Mike Wigley
- Peak Audax CTC
- Entries to:
- Mike Wigley
Higher Grange Farm
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 456g.zip updated 01.11.17
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.