202km cycling event starting from Bredbury, Stockport. Controls at Market Drayton and Gatesheath, Old Ma's Coffee Shop, plus 1 information control.This event has a mandatory route - you should follow the route instructions as closely as possible. EVENT NOW FULL. Sorry but we can only take so many entries as we'll otherwise overwhelm our controls. See you on 4th January for a Hopey New Year or 26th January for Newport 200
See www.delphcyclist.info/Solstice.html for full details (Route sheet, GPX files, maps, directions to ride HQ, weather forecast links etc). Keep an eye on the weather and request a Perm Card to ride another day if it looks a bit dodgy on the day.
- 202 km in 13h28
- Sunday 22nd December 2019
- 08:30 to finish by 21:58
- Starting from:
- Bredbury , Stockport
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 08:22 GMT
- 15:51 GMT
- G P R T (100)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Mike Wigley
- Peak Audax CTC
- Entries to:
- Mike Wigley
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 456g.zip updated 01.11.17
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.