Pistyll Packing Momma
203km cycling event starting from Old Ma's Tattenhall, Cheshire. Controls at Chirk, Pistyll Rhaeadr, Lake Vyrnwy Dam, Bala and Llanfynydd, Cross Keys Inn, plus 3 information controls. A challenging and continuously interesting route through West Cheshire & North Wales. Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall at 240ft is one of the wonders of Wales. Outstanding views throughout this hilly ride.
Feedback from 'macthebike'---''just about the most impressive 200 I've done--3000+ metres of hard climbing but in such scenery, who cares'
- 06:23 BST
- 19:46 BST
- BD R L P T 10/09
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Bag Drop facilities en route
- Chester & North Wales CTC
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 3500m [3400m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 451r.zip updated 10.07.19
- Download 451g.zip updated 23.08.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet