Neville Chanin Memorial - Over The Severn
219km cycling event starting from Honeybourne, E of Evesham. Controls at Newent: Co-op, Chepstow: Free Control and Nailsworth: Free Control, plus 4 information controls. A scenic and challenging ride out to Chepstow through the Forest of Dean and returning via Wotton-under-Edge, Stroud and Andoversford. Mainly quiet B roads and lanes.
The Neville Chanin Memorial ride is back with a change of start and finish HQ and new Date on the calendar. Still the same challenge through the Forest of Dean and the Cotswolds. ON LINE ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED. ENTRY ON THE DAY IS STILL OPEN.
- 219 km in 14h36
- Sunday 23rd June 2019
- 08:00 to finish by 22:36
- Starting from:
- Honeybourne , E of Evesham
- £7.50 ( )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 04:47 BST
- 21:32 BST
- F P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Neil Robinson
- Evesham & Dist Whs
- Entries to:
- Neil Robinson
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2850m [2750m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 421g.zip updated 24.04.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet