Tour of the Hills
115km cycling event starting from Shere Village Hall, Guildford. Controls at OCKLEY, SHEEPLEAS CAR PARK, EWHURST, ST MARTHA'S HILL CAR PARK, FARLEY HEATH and CRANLEIGH, plus 2 information controls. 2020 will be our 39th year running this ride - a classic but challenging tour of the Surrey Hills, hosted by West Surrey Cycling Club.
Entry fee includes our famous drinks and snacks - served pre-ride, mid-ride and post-ride by club members and volunteers. Please book online early. Entry on the day is possible, but subject to availability - £15 cash-only.
- 115 km in 7h40
- Sunday 9th August 2020
- 09:30 to finish by 17:10
- Starting from:
- Shere Village Hall , Guildford
- Event entries are now via
the audax.uk website:
Go to audax.uk web page to Login and Enter this event
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
- 05:37 BST
- 20:34 BST
- F L P R T 225
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- CTC West Surrey
- Entries to:
- Derek Ridyard
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 356r.pdf updated 27.07.17
- Download 356g.gpx updated 27.07.17
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet