100km cycling event starting from Cleve RFC,The Hayfields, Bristol. Controls at Hullavington: The Hullavington Arms pub and Broughton Gifford, Village Hall, plus 3 information controls. The ride explores quiet Wiltshire lanes and passes through the grounds of Chalfield Manor. There are 2 controls and 3 information controls. GPX file will be supplied.
The route heads east before the first control at the Hullavington Arms in Hullavington and then heads south for the first climb to Bremhill which gives great views back across North West Wiltshire. The ride then turns west and passes near the village of Lacock and heads to the second control at Broughton Gifford Village Hall where food and refreshments will be available. From here there is a circuit of the National Trust Chalfield Manor estate before heading back to Bristol via Marshfield. NOTE - due to road closure the route has been amended and has been updated on 03/09/2019 to https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31004008. The GPX file and routesheet below have also been amended.
- 100 km in 8h00
- Sunday 8th September 2019
- 09:00 to finish by 17:00
- Starting from:
- Cleve RFC, The Hayfields, Bristol
- £5.50 ( £5.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Event entries are now via
the audax.uk website:
Go to audax.uk web page to Login and Enter this event
- 06:31 BST
- 19:44 BST
- G NM P R
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Jon Banks
- Audax Club Bristol
- Entries to:
- Jon Banks
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 316r.zip updated 03.09.19
- Download 316g.zip updated 03.09.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.