London Wales London
407km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter, Bucks. Controls at WOODSTOCK, TEWKESBURY, CHEPSTOW , LAMBOURN and HENLEY, plus 1 information control. West of London via the best of Southern England before dipping a toe in Wales and coming back. A classic, well established route - not flat, but only a few real hills at Stow, Yat Rock and the Somerset Monument.
Event entry and waiting list closed.
- 407 km in 27h08
- Saturday 2nd May 2020
- 06:00 to finish by + 09:08
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter , Bucks
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
- 05:33 BST
- 20:27 BST
- F G L NM P R T 150
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Willesden CC
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.