The Avon Cycleway 130
130km cycling event starting from Mangotsfield,, Bristol.. Controls at Littleton Upon Severn, Clevedon and Saltford, plus 2 information controls. The Avon Cycleway 130 is varied route mostly following the National Cycling Network route 410 circling the countryside and villages around Bristol.
The event starts at Cleve Rugby Club at Mangotsfield which is just a minute off the Sustrans path that runs by the ring road. The event begins at 9.00am but the Rugby Club will be open at 8.30am. The control at Littleton Upon Severn is at the village hall with tea, coffee etc available and included in the entry fee. Any surplus funds to go to mental health charity https://stateofmindsport.org/about/ Route sheet and GPX files will be emailed to all entrants at least a week before the event. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/17193644
- 130 km in 10h24
- Saturday 4th July 2020
- 09:00 to finish by 19:24
- Starting from:
- Mangotsfield, , Bristol.
- £7.50 ( £7.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
Change of Date
- 04:59 BST
- 21:29 BST
- T R P F
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Audax Club Bristol
- Entries to:
- (event closed - contact details removed)
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- 1300m [1100m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 244r.pdf updated 22.06.17
- Download 244g.zip updated 20.06.17
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.