The Petworth Start of Summer Time 100
111km cycling event starting from Pound Street Car Park, Petworth, W Sussex. Controls at Petworth, Hampers Green Community Centre and Petworth, Hampers Green Community Centre, plus 5 information controls. The Start of Summer Time 111k ride, consisting of three loops; Northern, Southern and Eastern, centred on Hampers Green Community Centre, Petworth.
Start in the free Pound Street Car Park (Behind Co-Op Store). Two feeds on route plus at the finish all in a VILLAGE HALL. Ideal for those wishing for a swift morning run & for those who would like to take until nearly 16:00. If you wish to ride a 200k or more this event makes the ideal one to ECE and then you have complete control over the roads you use for the extra Kms. No entries on the line. Please see the Route Sheet download for more detailed information.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Time
- 06:46 BST
- 19:30 BST
- F G P T R (100)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Anton Brown
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 186r.zip updated 20.01.20
- Download 186g.zip updated 24.01.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.