100 miles of Suffolk Lanes
168km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at At Framlingham, keep a cafe or shop receipt., At Orford, Stamp Control and At Wickham Market, keep a cafe or shop receipt., plus 4 information controls. If just using GPX, please read route sheet for info on traffic, poor surfaces etc - also other cafes!
Link to Ride with GPS map; https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27756092
A 100 mile meander, through attractive villages and towns and golden cornfields to the Suffolk coast and back, taking in two impressive castles along the way.The route uses quiet country lanes, with short stretches of minor A roads. Entries accepted until 3pm on 19 July.
- 168 km in 11h12
- Saturday 20th July 2019
- 08:45 to finish by 19:57
- Starting from:
- Bildeston , Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 04:58 BST
- 21:06 BST
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 152r.zip updated 10.07.19
- Download 152g.zip updated 16.12.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.