200km cycling event starting from Surbiton. Controls at Henley-on-Thames, Lasham and Brookwood Premier, plus 3 information controls. Tally-ho and chocks away! The first ride of the 2019 Kingston Wheelers Super Randonneur series. An early season pootle on gentle Surrey and Hampshire lanes to Bentley. Breakfast and dinner provided; ale optional
Entries closed as venue rider limit reached. No entries on the day.
- 200 km in 13h30
- Sunday 17th March 2019
- 08:00 to finish by 21:30
- Starting from:
- £9.50 ( )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
- 06:14 GMT
- 18:07 GMT
- G L P R T (100) (1/3)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Daniel Smith
- Kingston Wheelers
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
- BRM [PBP]
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 136r.pdf updated 11.03.19
- Download 136g.zip updated 11.03.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.