Autumn Beyond the Dyke
206km cycling event starting from Belbroughton, Worcestershire. Controls at CRAVEN ARMS, PRESTEIGNE and TENBURY , plus 3 information controls. Beyond the Dyke is a foray from Worcestershire through Herefordshire and Shropshire to beyond Offa's Dyke and back again.
BEYOND THE DYKE IS BACK WITH A THUNDEROUS ROAR! A splendid route passing through rural Worcestershire, Shropshire and into Radnorshire, using mainly quiet B roads and lanes. The countryside is varied from the deep valleys of mid-Wales to The Marches and the tranquil Teme Valley. Riders will be furnished with a cafe guide for that all important coffee and cake moment. Food will be available for riders at the start and finish of the ride.
- 07:16 BST
- 18:37 BST
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Philip Whiteman
- Beacon RCC
- Entries to:
- Dr Philip Whiteman
2 Drayton Terrace
- 01562 731606
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2628m [2m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 120r.zip updated 13.10.17
- Download 120g.zip updated 13.10.17
- See outline map below.