207km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter. Controls at Benson, Wantage and Pangbourne, plus 6 information controls. Tour of the Chilterns and Downlands. Now officially not flat with 3AAA points! Intrepid riders will see more of the Chilterns on the way out to Marlow, and Colstrope Lane on the return is no longer optional...
Friday night accommodation available at the community centre on a 'no mod cons' basis. Contact organiser for details.
- 207 km in 13h48
- Saturday 14th October 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 21:48
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter
- £7.00 ( £8.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Organiser
- 07:22 BST
- 18:14 BST
- L P R T M
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Martin Lucas
- Willesden CC
- Entries to:
- Martin Lucas
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 887r.zip updated 30.09.18
- Download 887g.gpx updated 30.09.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 6 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.