106km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter. Controls at Benson, plus 2 information controls. Across the Chilterns to Benson and back. No AAA points but not entirely flat.
Friday night accomodation available at the community centre on a 'no mod cons' basis. Contact organiser for details.
- 106 km in 7h04
- Saturday 14th October 2017
- 08:30 to finish by 15:34
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter
- £6.00 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
- 07:22 BST
- 18:14 BST
- L P R T M
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Martin Lucas
- Willesden CC
- Entries to:
- Martin Lucas
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 886r.zip updated 30.09.18
- Download 886g.gpx updated 05.10.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.